#NDvsGT 55 to Zero

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
I watched his presser. First one I have watched in many, many years. I do find it ironic that he shrugs off any mention about what he should say to the fans and/or donors. I have heard this mentioned before but someone should be helping him here from a PR standpoint. He needs to be reaching out in this case and not being dismissive.
Ok but we already know what he really thinks.

GTcanWINagain

Banned
I believe the coaching staff and team owe the student body and alumni community an apology for the inept display and lack of FB playing proficiency we witnessed today. We made the long trek to South Bend to demonstrate support for the team and sports program of our alma-mater along with about 300 plus like-minded fan- supporters and left the stadium completely embarrassed and thoroughly disgusted.
My condolences. Some posters on here will say that you were supposed to travel to South Bend, spend your money, cheer your team, and be happy you had the opportunity but not express frustration with Collins & his brain trust nor with the man who hired him (Stansbury). How does that feel? Oh yeah, I made the trip to ND in 2007 & thoroughly enjoyed the massacre that Gailey’s team did up there!

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
That's one of the worst games I have ever seen GT play. Feels like the players have checked out mentally. In particular, calling a timeout, then getting a false start, then getting a delay of game, then having the ball snapped before the QB was ready might be the most clown show sequence of events in football history.
I would be amazed, if we hadn’t seen a similar sequence in at least 2 other games. My god, this is amazing.

slugboy

Staff member
Mike Cunningham probably not getting hugged at the next presser:

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Mike Cunningham probably not getting hugged at the next presser:

“The locker room is the first and foremost thing I’m concerned about,” Collins said. “There are some hurting guys in there. ... That’s all I’m concerned about right now. We’ll just keep it there.”

Sounds like he's losing the locker room ...