#NDvsGT 55 to Zero

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
To those of you saying you won’t give money or spend money to the program, remember his salary is already funded. You giving money at this point is just to build a war chest to hire better staff/replace existing ones.
Cool. Then fire him (or some of the staff) and everyone will start giving to help.

If we don’t make changes on the staff after next week then I won’t be back until he’s either bowl eligible or gone.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Kinda like the dumb A-Back fake play that never ever ever worked and usually caused us to jump offsides. Short memories.

Here's a tip. The triple option ain't coming back to Georgia Tech. Move on.
Yes, the triple option is probably gone for good but the false history its critics have created is destructive to our ever having a winning season again. If you can’t recognize that CPJ was a great coach then you will never be able to recognize the next great coach at Tech and what you see now will forever be our future.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
That's one of the worst games I have ever seen GT play. Feels like the players have checked out mentally. In particular, calling a timeout, then getting a false start, then getting a delay of game, then having the ball snapped before the QB was ready might be the most clown show sequence of events in football history.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Yes, the triple option is probably gone for good but the false history its critics have created is destructive to our ever having a winning season again. If you can’t recognize that CPJ was a great coach then you will never be able to recognize the next great coach at Tech and what you see now will forever be our future.
Exactly. I don’t care if we ever run the triple again. But I hope the detractors realize how foolish they were after CGc has shown there is more to offense then lining up in the shotgun.

Jetdrive3

Jolly Good Fellow
Seems like every other week we experience another historic low. it sucks, and I am soooooo done with Coach Waffle House. Depressing and embarrasing.
Fine student athletes like Gibbs, the WRs, … the futility of the staff…it’s …well…you know…err…Heck. I have a really bad headache trying to grasp the utter negligence of the AD

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Coming into this game I was willing to give Collins another year to adjust his process but after today . I think I'm ready for a change what ever that may mean. He's lost the media, and explayers and not sure how the "love" continues in the locker room. This isn't progress, and sure doesn't seem like next year will be better.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Bruh, you might need an analgesic for all that hurt. It was literally years ago, let it go.
No, it wasn't years ago. We are trying to win with a combination of young players and transfers because of the recruiting failures of the last staff. That's now.

Is our defensive talent better than letting opposing QB's set personal bests week after week? Yes, but that can be fixed with staff changes--if the fans and the AA will get off the money do so.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
The reason I posted a meme was because there isn’t really anything to say about getting shelled 55-0.

I will say, as pointed out in chat, that ND previous high in scoring for the year was 44 vs UNC. We gave up 45 at half.

We had 107 yards of offense at half, and one attempted and missed FG.

They had their backup QB in with 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

On the 3rd and 2 false start, my uncle jokingly texted me and said “you think we run Mason up the middle here?” And we false started, but that is exactly what we were going to do. Right into the teeth of an 8 man front. Just like we did against Pitt, Duke, and VT and failed against, we tried it again.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
The reason I posted a meme was because there isn’t really anything to say about getting shelled 55-0.

I will say, as pointed out in chat, that ND previous high in scoring for the year was 44 vs UNC. We gave up 45 at half.

We had 107 yards of offense at half, and one attempted and missed FG.

They had their backup QB in with 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

On the 3rd and 2 false start, my uncle jokingly texted me and said “you think we run Mason up the middle here?” And we false started, but that is exactly what we were going to do. Right into the teeth of an 8 man front. Just like we did against Pitt, Duke, and VT and failed against, we tried it again.

Better than running Gibbs up the middle AGAIN….😐

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I will give to other programs that actually have a coach worthy of being funded.
So can Gibbs quote u if he leaves.?
Did Coach Johnson feel well funded. ?
Come on man - send the check.
Lets get 2 coordinators who could eventualy be our head coach. These 2 are not going to get us into top of acc.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve given up on Tech football. Come join me on the basketball forum, Braves thread, or in the international soccer threads. I didn’t watch the last three games and didn’t even make it to half time on this one.

I literally have 20,000+ posts at the other forum. Imagine that someone so invested in the team that he would average 40 posts per week for 10 years now no longer cares. That’s what CGC is doing to this team. The fan base will be gone completely before his buyout becomes reasonable.