NCAA violations found at GT

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
What are the chances the ncaa infractions committee takes into account the nature of Ron bell, the fact that players served suspensions and paid out the money given , and we fired the violating coach and decides we did our job and slaps us on the wrist?

Bc if they set this precedent they’re gonna have to shell out death penalties for all these other schools
Imagine the NCAA actually having a moral backbone.

All I literally want in life is to fly to ****ing Kansas City, MO, drink 3 high gravity beers at a bar next to HyVee Arena at 10:30am on a Thursday morning with all you guys, and watch Tech get obliterated by 30 in a 11v6 game at noon. Is that really too much to ask?

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
What are the chances the ncaa infractions committee takes into account the nature of Ron bell, the fact that players served suspensions and paid out the money given , and we fired the violating coach and decides we did our job and slaps us on the wrist?

Bc if they set this precedent they’re gonna have to shell out death penalties for all these other schools

We aren’t going anywhere anyway, ncaa sanctions won’t really matter.

The bigger problem is we are stuck with a lame duck coach and a huge buyout, a coach that no recruit in their right mind will want to engage with

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
There is nothing new here. All of this is old news, and yes we will probably get hit with a loss of a scholly. BFD. This program already flushes scholarships on turds (excuse me, projects) better than a latrine situated at the base of Niagra Falls.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I mean, the irony is pretty thick right now, and how obtuse of the NCAA to do this with the Federal investigations as backdrop: You have coaches on tape admitting to organizing payments to players still actively coaching, and said paid players are actively playing.

OK, but lets smack GT with those Level 1 charges.

It's so obviously idiotic and insane you have to laugh...

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Who has the art skills to put together a “March Badness” bracket?
I think we’d be a 9-seed.

The #1s would prob be:
1 - Pitino/Louisville
1- Wade / LSU
1- Fat Kimmel / Arizona
1- Bruce Pearl / Any U.
Honorary 1 - Deputy Dog / UNCheat

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
If we get hammered for this, I think I'm done with college athletics. Can't believe they're categorizing this as level 1. How will we ever turn recruiting around or have any decent seasons?

Lsu will probably make the fnal 4 & see less punishment than tech. Not to mention the pukes, uncheats, Kansas, etc that have fake classes & buy houses for players. Even with all that Louisville pulled, one year later they're back like new.

I'm just done.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Losing and Cheating. Clean house. Hope the guy who payed for them at Magic City doesn’t come out and say he’s payed Football players.
A former GT football player owned a popular Atlanta strip club that’s recently shut down. Our football program definitely took advantage of this network.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Looks like Ron Bell was right when he kept saying there was going to be more coming out.
This is a horrible look for the program. Hell, didn’t we just have a Jarrett Jack day????

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol. What I can’t get over is the millions coaches make, while our athletes get their lives ruined because they accepted jerseys worth a couple,of hundred dollars from a cousin, or a couple,of hundred dollars worth flights paid for by some guy.

Amateurism is the biggest sham in college athletics.