My thoughts! YOU NEED TO READ!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I think in the not too distant future you will see CGC settle on a single QB approach. His history at Temple indicates it, and CDP has a history of using a single QB as well. I think we all need to step back from the cliff and realize we do not have an ideal QB ready for this offense and CGC and CDP have to do the best with what they've got. You can continue to gripe, but I would be more concerned if CGC made decisions based on our opinions than if he continues to make decisions I personally disagree with
I don't care for it but I don't think it matters a whole lot and it might do the players some good EXCEPT quarterback and kickers. The team needs to know who is in charge and the quarterbacks need to understand their role. I still believe he needs to pick one and tailor the offense to that guy. If we are going to throw the ball in the classic spread look play Lucas, if we are going to put our best athlete and do what he does best play TO, if you want a true dual threat guy play James but for the love of God pick one so everybody on the team knows who the MAN is going to be.
hE SHOULD HAVE PICKED HIM BY THE END OF SUMMER PRACTICE!!

Animal02

Banned
I think in the not too distant future you will see CGC settle on a single QB approach. His history at Temple indicates it, and CDP has a history of using a single QB as well. I think we all need to step back from the cliff and realize we do not have an ideal QB ready for this offense and CGC and CDP have to do the best with what they've got. You can continue to gripe, but I would be more concerned if CGC made decisions based on our opinions than if he continues to make decisions I personally disagree with.
Very true ;)

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If the team is not under control at Temple it will be telling. Here’s some basic elements that need immediate correction:

*Nobody should get on that plane without being capable of playing a clean game. There should be a few empty seats based on the Citadel game to send a message.

*Nobody should get on the plane without understanding the basic rules of the game. Hire a consultant to train on basic rules.

*Nobody should get on the plane that cannot control themselves on the sideline or on the field. Stop the dancing like we’re trying to be da U.
Great post.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't care for it but I don't think it matters a whole lot and it might do the players some good EXCEPT quarterback and kickers. The team needs to know who is in charge and the quarterbacks need to understand their role. I still believe he needs to pick one and tailor the offense to that guy. If we are going to throw the ball in the classic spread look play Lucas, if we are going to put our best athlete and do what he does best play TO, if you want a true dual threat guy play James but for the love of God pick one so everybody on the team knows who the MAN is going to be.
I dont like it either, make me think of Missy State.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I mean anyone who believed that there was hype that wewould be good this year was delusional. The hype is for the future, for recruiting. This year, and next year were always going to suck for whoever the coachwas who followed CPJ at GT.

Thank you. I’ve been wondering how to say that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk