My opinion top 6

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Understand your point, but they had a chance. What about OU or Oh St, they don’t even get a chance to beat Bammer yet mutt gets a “do over” because a lot of people feel that way? GT deserved the national championship in 1990, but there were a lot of people that felt differently. I was overseas all season & returned for that game. I could not believe a GT team absolutely dominated a team like Nebraska. We would have beaten any team in the nation that day despite what all the experts were saying beforehand. Even in the aftermath you had people voting for a team that was given extra downs to win a game because college football is too much of a beauty contest and not enough of a playoff process. You get your chance & if you fail well unfortunately you do not deserve to play a second time. The mutts need to suck it up because this is going to happen to them every year because frankly they suck. Changing the rules doesn’t make them suck less. They will always suck just enough to not win it all.

Someone on high hates them, i wonder how long they can take having their guts ripped out by Bama? That’s 3 now of just brutal heartbreakers that they’ve lost.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Someone on high hates them, i wonder how long they can take having their guts ripped out by Bama? That’s 3 now of just brutal heartbreakers that they’ve lost.
I subscribe to the theory that you are known not by the friends you make, but by your enemies. I am not on high but I do hate them. Arrogant little twits. (And I am not name calling. I am describing.)