My opinion top 6

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
This best 4 BS is gonna ruin cfb. Experts are arguing for Uga to be in because they had Bama on their heels.

So Syracuse should be in because they almost beat Clemson. Oh and LSU because they beat Uga who almost beat Bama.

The whole playoffs are based around Bama.

Last edited:

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I disagree with the notion that ND should be excluded because they didn’t win their conference. If ND joined the ACC their SOS would be weaker.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If UGAg makes the Semis my brain will explode. They just had their game to play their way in and lost. What are we going to do, just give them another shot at Bammer because this one didn't count? If we are going to stick with four, then regular season games matter and conference championship results matter. Are these voting committee members so arrogant as to think they know who the best teams or leagues are, even when there is very little overlap of playing schedules? Media hype does not = quality. Give me a break. As much as I hate to say it, I think UGAg is a very good team. They, however, had their chance and blew it, just like we blew our chance to win the coastal against PITT early in the year.

Advancing by losing defies any semblance of logic.

The ONLY discussion left is whether OSU or OKIE get spot number 4, maybe, just maybe, UCF deserves to be a part of that discussion too. If this were a 16 team field, thereby making conference champs irrelevant, I would be all in favor of UGAg taking a place in the bracket, but not until then.

Deleted member 2897

CAlabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, UCF.

I’m no fan of UCF as they haven’t even played a full schedule in 3 years. But this is the perfect time to reward wins - 4 undefeated teams.

It will satisfy everyone. All the G5 fans will be intrigued - Alabama deserves that for a round 1 opponent. And it will prove if UCF really belongs. I think the ratings would be good.

Georgia had their shot to prove their worth by playing 4 ranked teams. They went 2-2. They lost by 20 points to one of them. They couldn’t win their own conference with essentially a home game.

Ohio State and Oklahoma have weaknesses. Do it guys, put the 4 undefeated in. REEARD WINNING.

If they put Georgia in, then we don’t even need to keep score. Just do eyeball tests and look at stats. Which by the way would have put us in the ACCCG instead of Pitt. We had more offense than they did when we played. We looked like the better team.

The crazy thing is that if Florida hadn’t brainfsrted and lost to Missouri and Kentucky, they’d be 11-1 and idiots like Herbstreit would be talking about 3 SEC teams in the playoffs.