Mutts

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
A DUI doesn't make you an alcoholic. You stated Kirby has a history of ignoring alcoholism. Big difference between that and reckless behavior. That was my point. I don't agree with your characterization regarding alcoholism. To me, a coach having a history of allowing bad/reckless behavior is not the same as a history of ignoring mental illness, which is what alcoholism is.

It's not a contest. I was explaining why I said what I said. If you stop and think about it, I'm sure you'll see my point.
OK, that’s fair enough.

However, if you look at Mayo Clinic sites, as well as other reputable sites, you will see that driving under the influence is a red flag for alcoholism. And Bennett is a known alcoholic.

But I’m OK disagreeing about this and no offense is taken.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Alcohol sales are now going to happen at the toilet bowl in Athens....predictions?

Donald Glover Pizza GIF

This Is Fine Out Of Control GIF by Sunnyside

yeti92

Helluva Engineer

Shocker, Jalen Carter shows that "great character" again by threatening to kill another NFL player and his kids.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Shocker, Jalen Carter shows that "great character" again by threatening to kill another NFL player and his kids.

Wait so the one account was calling the 49er "disgusting" for bringing up the accident?

Is the account ok with the whole drunk driving and racing leading to the death of the teammate then?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Maybe the A-CC Police are just the most incompetent and corrupt in the state. They are refusing to release the 911 call that the murdered student made. That's right. The young woman made a 911 call while her eventual murderer was stalking/assaulting her. That's why the murderer was charged with "violently interfering with a 911 call".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/laken-ri...ce-against-illegal-brothers-jose-diego-ibarra

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Former UK athlete talks about how players are coddled in the SEC.

There’s something so dangerous about this for our society but I guess that’s just where we are now.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

I'll call it, no games will be missed. Cks will say; we keep the same message blah blah blah.
“We are building a culture of accountability at Georgia and we will let no momentary youthful indiscretion change that.”

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
“We are building a culture of accountability at Georgia and we will let no momentary youthful indiscretion change that.”
Just when you think they can't bring the Fulmer Cup back out of retirement, AGAIN, Kirby's Boys find a way.

Athens-Banner Herald Link
"Georgia football players had at least 14 player arrests or citations for speeding or reckless driving last year after the Jan. 15, 2023 fatal crash (emphasis added) that killed offensive lineman Devin Willock and recruiting staffer Chandley LeCroy. Police said excessive speed and alcohol played a role in the crash."