Mutts

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Their abomination of a mascot died today, may their winning of championships have died with it.

Glad that poor animal's suffering is over. When's somebody gonna call out their genetically mutilating of that species? I don't even like dogs but I feel bad for what they're doing to those animals.

But all them zealots just chuckle at the thing not being able to take 3 steps without dang near passing out.

"Hyuk, hyuk, look at uga. Him need ta sit ona baga ice 'cause itz so hot."

No dumbarse, he needs that bag of ice so he don't literally die rn.

Wheres PETA when you need they a**es? Why aren't they tryna glue their hands to Sanford Stadium to save these dogs? It's inhumane.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Obviously grandstand-y but IDGAF ...

I ask all the dawg fans that are in an uproar over this tweet - yes, they are in an uproar apparently..

Yas Yes GIF by chelsiekenyon

Stop killing animals (unless ya gonna eat 'em). Maybe they are gonna eat it, who knows. This is the sec after all. And, if it's the sec, it just means mor(ons)e.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Obviously grandstand-y but IDGAF ...

I ask all the dawg fans that are in an uproar over this tweet - yes, they are in an uproar apparently..

Yas Yes GIF by chelsiekenyon

Stop killing animals (unless ya gonna eat 'em). Maybe they are gonna eat it, who knows. This is the sec after all. And, if it's the sec, it just means mor(ons)e.

Thanks for not posting this to the barbecue thread we’ve got going…
IMG_8363.gif

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
There used to be a pic on the interwebz somewhere that showed the progression of each uga and it was sad to see what that dog line has become.

It showed each uga side by side.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
There used to be a pic on the interwebz somewhere that showed the progression of each uga and it was sad to see what that dog line has become.

It showed each uga side by side.
Not the progression you saw, but heck yeah! I vs X tells the tale.

UGA I
IMG_8364.jpeg

UGA X
IMG_8365.jpeg

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of mutts, I was in Blackshear visiting friends over the weekend and noticed that uga’s former national championship QB had moved back home. I know no details. But found it sad, like a southern gothic novel, that a QB destined for the NFL and the big city lights was back in a small depressed South Georgia town where they have a statue in his honor on one of their streets and he is still their hero.

I think many coaches not named Kirby Smart would have gotten that man some help while he was in college.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of mutts, I was in Blackshear visiting friends over the weekend and noticed that uga’s former national championship QB had moved back home. I know no details. But found it sad, like a southern gothic novel, that a QB destined for the NFL and the big city lights was back in a small depressed South Georgia town where they have a statue in his honor on one of their streets and he is still their hero.

I think many coaches not named Kirby Smart would have gotten that man some help while he was in college.
Let's not throw stones. Waller had his demons too and didn't get better until much later.