Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
OUCH - did anyone read Ken Seguira's most recent article in the AJC. It may be worse than Bark Madleys article.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So, we will definitely have a new OC and a new DC. If I were taking
OUCH - did anyone read Ken Seguira's most recent article in the AJC. It may be worse than Bark Madleys article.

Is there anything in that article that isn't correct?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
The mumblings I'm seeing around is that he is being demoted to another lower tier position and we will have a new DC or Collins will run the Defence
Thacker may be a decent secondary coach juts not ready for dc duties and trying rondo both may have made it not work alsonif collins takes over the defense and they spend a bunch on an oc demoting thacker is less of a demotion more a im doing this job now. Cpj actually did this with ivan jasper at southern. And I think Saban did it with one of his dcs one year

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Patenaude and his “Offense for Dummies” is now gone. Maybe now we’ll have an offensive coach who can think about a series of plays instead of waiting until the play clock starts to think “oh it’s now 2nd and 12, maybe we should throw a 2 yard out route”.

zzzboy25

Georgia Tech Fan
Imagine if you ran Mason up the middle and Gibbs to the outside. Thunder and Lightning. But no, let’s run our speed guy into our center’s rear end 10 times a game. 😐
Don't get too content with the offense, we're not lightening it up against mediocre teams. Besides ND and GA Clemson, where have we haven't been running or passing it down teams' throats? Hypothetically, if we had a Bo Jackson type against an NIU, Kennesaw, Duke, BC, Pitt, VT.....there would be a big difference.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
You're responding to a font that created their account Saturday evening. You probably shouldn't expect rational conversation from an account created minutes after a lopsided GT loss.

The timing of account creation was not lost on me. But that's ok. If I wanted rational conversation on wouldn't be spending time on college sports message board.