Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
But, he loves these players. That’s what matters.
1636230671020.png

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
In perhaps the greatest troll of all time, maybe we are “elite” and are just screwing around to keep U(sic)GA right where we want them?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I'll say what I said last week. GT is stuck right now. We can't fire Collins, due to money, nor can we afford to keep going in the path we are in now. The fan base will erode if this continues.
Collins isn't going anywhere but he needs help big time and his coordinators arent getting it done .

Unfortunately we're in a real tough spot at the moment and I feel for our players more than anything, losing over and over isn't fun for anyone

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
We will see how he responds after the season/signing day by who he fires and hires. If he keeps his staff as is, I don't know how anyone can keep defending him.

Animal02

Banned
I'll say what I said last week. GT is stuck right now. We can't fire Collins, due to money, nor can we afford to keep going in the path we are in now. The fan base will erode if this continues.
Collins isn't going anywhere but he needs help big time and his coordinators arent getting it done .

Unfortunately we're in a real tough spot at the moment and I feel for our players more than anything, losing over and over isn't fun for anyone
Depends on how much TStan wants to put the screws to GC. He could make life really difficult and to the point the GC would never get hired anywhere...unless he negotiated an early out.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
In 3 years from now Collins will be a defensive position coach somewhere in the SEC, probably at a school west of Alabama. He’ll be happy with his fat investment account and we’ll still be looking for a P5 QB and begging fans to come back with Chik-Fil-A 4 packs. There are plenty of young coaches who take this job tomorrow at reduced rates. Sure, we’d lose them the minute they succeeded but at least we’d stabilize the program.