Moderators in the lounge.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Oh come on, Invite me to a lib echo chamber that you are in and Ill show up and be me, We shall see how im spoken to
There are plenty of liberal boards on the internet. Go visit one, talk about how much you love Trump and see how you do. Honestly, the worst boards I have seen are boards like this where the purpose of the site is far from political but they allow political discussion. For some reason that never works out well.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
There are plenty of liberal boards on the internet. Go visit one, talk about how much you love Trump and see how you do. Honestly, the worst boards I have seen are boards like this where the purpose of the site is far from political but they allow political discussion. For some reason that never works out well.

I want you to go to a liberal board with me so you can see the abuse toward me.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
We can't discuss politics on this board because 90% of the people here resort to personal attacks or belittlement as a first line of defense nearly all of the time. Few people here actually want to discuss anything. They just need an outlet for their anger. It's not really defensive attitudes, as much as it is just lack of ability to have civil conversations in this type of forum.
100% correct

Deleted member 2897

We can't discuss politics on this board because 90% of the people here resort to personal attacks or belittlement as a first line of defense nearly all of the time. Few people here actually want to discuss anything. They just need an outlet for their anger. It's not really defensive attitudes, as much as it is just lack of ability to have civil conversations in this type of forum.

You’ve been doing a lot better lately - likely after getting warned - so good for you. It’s honestly not that difficult to debate topics without launching personal attacks. Seriously. I still see too much “stupid libs” and “dumbocraps” but that seems to be getting better too.

Animal02

Banned
You’ve been doing a lot better lately - likely after getting warned - so good for you. It’s honestly not that difficult to debate topics without launching personal attacks. Seriously. I still see too much “stupid libs” and “dumbocraps” but that seems to be getting better too.
But there still is the false claims and hystrionics.