Mills Suspended

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What a tease.
I debated whether to post that or not for this very reason, and decided to go ahead with it, just to let things calm down a little. Please rest assured that our institution will not be tarnished as a result, nor will any embarrasment come to the program. This is not a "bulldog" like event we are talking about here, nor is any funky smelling green substance a part of the equation. The closest description I could give is "much ado about nothing". This will be the last I comment on the matter, by PM or otherwise. You won't be missing much.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I debated whether to post that or not for this very reason, and decided to go ahead with it, just to let things calm down a little. Please rest assured that our institution will not be tarnished as a result, nor will any embarrasment come to the program. This is not a "bulldog" like event we are talking about here, nor is any funky smelling green substance a part of the equation. The closest description I could give is "much ado about nothing". This will be the last I comment on the matter, by PM or otherwise. You won't be missing much.
Oh no worries from me. But you know, when someone at the table goes all in, everyone wants a peak at the cards!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I just think you are power hungry :p

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
There's worse torture than water boarding! Lol sure you up for it boomer
I know what you mean...watching our 2015 season was brutal! Even the lone bright spot (FSU) just served to give us hope so we could get crushed again. I'd tell anything to not have to live through that again!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Some of the blocking techniques being taught and attempted to get executed are getting old and embarrassing to this aging Jacket fan. I hope PJ is getting tired of them too...under his watchful eye at each and every practice.