Mike Bobinski and The Search of Doom

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Goodman followed that up saying that a deal may be finalized tomorrow.

I don't know too much about him. Why do folks hate him so much?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Time to fire this muthaf.... AD

This. Is. The. Last. Straw.

We are not (should not be) this f*cking desperate! Just hire freaking Mcall or Keatts or Kelsey! Why the f*ck not at this point! Pastner! You're gonna try to sell us Josh I'm about to get fired but they can't since they have the STUPIDEST buyout in the history of Earth Pastner?!

Sorry, I'm done. I gotta log out. This is beyond ridiculous. He should be fired for even considering that clown.

And, don't bother. I know this is just speculation, but the fact that we're at the point where this is a remotely passable theory is bad enough.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
So. We'll save Memphis from the largest buyout in history for basketball... Is there some irony there considering I'm pretty sure the current largest buyout ever paid for a basketball coach is us.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Peruse the Memphis boards and you'll figure it out. They HATE him more than some of us hated Hewitt.

He has had some good success but seems to be trending down the last three years. He made the post season 5 of his 7 years there, NCAAT 4 of 7. No post season and decreasing record last two years.

DaBiz

Georgia Tech Fan
What a mess...Memphis wants him out; just like Dayton.

Positive side is we'd probably get Sharman White on staff with Josh.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He has had some good success but seems to be trending down the last three years. He made the post season 5 of his 7 years there, NCAAT 4 of 7. No post season and decreasing record last two years.

This is Gregory-from-Dayton X1000. They want him gone. He's taken Calipari's program and run it aground. Up next, GT it seems.

Upon hearing GT was "in discussions" with Pastner. The MEM board erupts in hand-wringing over losing their beloved coach.

They were in discussion about what? How to kill a program?

RIP Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets basketball

Please please please please please Please please please please please Please please please please pleas Please please please please pleas Please please please please please let this happen!!!!

Oh and yeah Tigers fans. I'm watching you watching us melt. Stop laughing!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
So we're essentially about to hire the lame Kiffin of college basketball? Dude that just keeps falling up?