Mike Bobinski and The Search of Doom

No doubt Josh Pastner is the best human being I've ever met. And much better human than me. It was his getting outcoached, refusal to hire a proven x's and o assistant, and all the high profile local Memphis high school recruits transferring in mass exodus. He received a ton of criticism but some of it was warranted. But your program will be clean and your student athletes will graduate.
Hopefully he will have learned from the mistakes of his past.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Sure. His minutes for players had no rhyme or reason to them. Especially bench players. Nobody had a clear role from game to game. A player may get 20min one game,5min the next game, and then 12 the next. It was pretty much across the board. @GaryParrishCBS is the guy to follow. Natl columnist and local Memphis radio head. For young players not having a defined role or expected minutes from game to game was unsettling at the least
Makes sense. Thanks.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Re the Shaq Goodwin interview with the Memphis paper - I just reread the interview.
CPJ is probably going to cut the article out and highlite two sentences to show recruits/parents that bring up the interview.

"Q: Would you run through a brick wall for him?

A: I'd run through a brick wall for him."

Now, how is CJP gonna answer the calculus question? Be a new experience for him I would guess.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Re the Shaq Goodwin interview with the Memphis paper - I just reread the interview.
CPJ is probably going to cut the article out and highlite two sentences to show recruits/parents that bring up the interview.

"Q: Would you run through a brick wall for him?

A: I'd run through a brick wall for him."

Now, how is CJP gonna answer the calculus question? Be a new experience for him I would guess.

The interviewer tweeted something like
that moment you realize the last time you talk to Pastner was him going after you for Shaq interview.​