Mike Bobinski and The Search of Doom

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not advocating for Kelsey, but why would we prefer McCall over him? They're both pretty green to me.

Looking closer, I do see that McCall won @uga, @Illinois, and beat Dayton. Not bad.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This is hilarious. Everyone needs to wait till the actual hire is made before demanding that heads should be rolling. Doesn't matter how long the process as long as the right man is hired

While we wait, we are sacrificing critical time with the most talented class to pass through the state of GA in recent memory while other schools openly point out our lack of direction, stability, winning. Not to mention our inability to prolonge recruits from signing early with other programs while we get our ducks in a row. Right now we are a program that has not been to the tourney in 6 years that has absolutely no one recruiting or talking to grad transfers with a team that just lost 50-80% of its production in all major categories.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point I just want someone that wants the job. Hell, does AD Bobo need one of us to help him sell this job? I cannot fathom VT getting a guy like Buzz last year and we keep are getting stuck with a scrub.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
God. This is getting ridiculous. Odds aren't in our favor but I hope regardless of who we hire we go on some Magical season/tourney run and win the whole thing in the next few years just to spite everyone. Hopefully we go through Vandy in the process. I hope we have them on the schedule bc screw them and bryce who.

mqpayne

Jolly Good Fellow
God. This is getting ridiculous. Odds aren't in our favor but I hope regardless of who we hire we go on some Magical season/tourney run and win the whole thing in the next few years just to spite everyone. Hopefully we go through Vandy in the process. I hope we have them on the schedule bc screw them and bryce who.

mqpayne

Jolly Good Fellow
Matt McCall is the next great coach in NCAABB. We would be lucky to get him. Ask Billy Donavan.