Miami

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yay team! Feeling mildly optimistic about this team now which is very dangerous. Evertime I get optimistic, we do something dumb. But with English pitching and Archer fresh......

There I go again....
Cheers! :beercheers: I know that feeling @MWBATL

Hopefully, removing English today was just an abundance of caution. He took a few foul balls off his lower body that appeared to really hurt him. ..or piss him off... or both.

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What a terrible night for CT...struck out 10 and walked 1 to worsen his K/BB ratio. Sheesh...

On a serious note, CT was incredible. CDH probably should’ve taken him out after 7, but he pitched tremendously. Deserved a better fate regarding his earned runs.

Overall, a great game today and awesome first two games of the series.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
What a terrible night for CT...struck out 10 and walked 1 to worsen his K/BB ratio. Sheesh...

On a serious note, CT was incredible. CDH probably should’ve taken him out after 7, but he pitched tremendously. Deserved a better fate regarding his earned runs.

Overall, a great game today and awesome first two games of the series.
I understand why CDH left him in though, CT had only thrown around 85 pitches and with the 7-2 lead, he had some room to make some mistakes. All in all, fantastic start from him and 3 straight starters with double digit Ks.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
What a workmanship like dismantling of the canes!! Haven’t trailed a single inning and others than the first 3 innings today, neither was seriously in doubt. Will be happy w a good series win but a seeep would be so sweet!