Miami Preparation Media Thread

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Rain is not GT’s friend. The out side requires speed cuts, which are very easy to slip on.

Dives, Midlines, and QB follows may be good for rain. That may be a difference maker since GT has focused on that area this year.

The only good rain game was the UNC one... all the others where not good.
Agreed. CPJ has said as much re: rain hurting our O more than others. I can't remember when he said it. Thought it was Miami 2015 but I didn't find it in that audio.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Got to be charters to the airport right? I get the equipment truck driving but multiple buses down to Miami would be rough..
Yes those are charters to the airport. They say that with the emojis. (Bus Plane Football)

Some of you guys need to get your kids to teach you how to read emojis :ROFLMAO:

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, I just checked the schedules since '08 or when CPJ arrived and we are 8-5 coming off of a bye week not counting season openers or bowl games. Two of those 8 wins were against Miami.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Ok, I just checked the schedules since '08 or when CPJ arrived and we are 8-5 coming off of a bye week not counting season openers or bowl games. Two of those 8 wins were against Miami.
pitt win, duke win, vt loss, Miami win, uga loss, duke win, Clemson loss. boston college win, vt loss, vt loss, uga loss, duke win, Miami win

as long as it's not VT we are Ok.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
pitt win, duke win, vt loss, Miami win, uga loss, duke win, Clemson loss. boston college win, vt loss, vt loss, uga loss, duke win, Miami win

as long as it's not VT we are Ok.
We beat ugag off of a bye one year.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Rewatching Mia 2015.
First half
After Jet injured not good then
Fumble take away on Mathew j for t d.
19 yd punt followed by 57 yd f g to end half 24 7. Lots of wider open Rick j but no pass
Start second half - trick play lateral to w r who throws to a general area for interception.
Stopping for lunch