Miami Preparation Media Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Dang dude the kNOw Limits GT shirt is tight. Wish they sold that somewhere for fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Cooper was pretty funny. What a snag he was. I remember his HS film....big ol boy who ran like a deer. Lightly recruited.
All kidding aside, I remember watching his film and thinking to myself "I just don't get it, how the heck is this kid at Western Kentucky?". He looked like a blue chipper to me, and I could not understand why everybody wasn't all over him.

Deleted member 2897

I can't believe we got bye weeks before 2 ACC opponents. Did we move Tech's campus to Tobacco Road?

Well don't forget that the first off week was because UCF unnecessary canceled our game. The second was always supposed to be there, but Miami rescheduled FSU so now they don't get one before us when they should have. Meanwhile, Wake and Clemson still both get bye weeks before they play us. And Jacksonville State had the week off before playing us when we played on 4 days rest. So bye weeks are still not in our favor even though we had TWO big changes go our way, LOL.