Miami Postgame

Jmonty71

Banned
Finally!! someone other than me gets it! The Johnson lovers/ TO lovers always puts the losses on the D. They just can't bring them selves to believe that PJ is the problem. He is a loser, always will be when it comes to close games, and players do not want to play for him, or his TO!
I could not disagree more. CPJ has almost always had a top 25 offense , every year. Issue is we have a bottom ranked defense to match. I can't tell you the last time GT ended up with a top 50, let alone 25 defense. We played cupcakes and have passed stats now. The D rankings will continue to slide down, each week. However; the offense will continue to chug along.

gregsempsrott

Georgia Tech Fan
GT fans, that was a tough one to lose. I was at my sons wedding rehearsal dinner and didn’t get to watch it. Saw the game summary and a few highlights.

We have been very fortunate to win the last two games on last plays. Love the fight to the end but if we don’t get it going these finishes will catch up to us. What goes around comes around.

You guys fought hard and led the whole game. You’re better than your record. Good luck the rest of the season.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I want to know where this team is mentally That's two losses by a point we choked away. Wake is a game we should come out pissed off and roll but if we struggle to pull out a win or somehow lose, this season is going to spiral out of control. We are going to find out what these kids are made of the next few weeks.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Beat uga? That's a good joke bro
Come on now. You're right, why even play the game? We'll lose anyways. Give me a break. Call me overly optimistic, but I still feel as if we can win every game we have left. Will we? Maybe not. Doesn't mean I pencil in a loss to anyone.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Did I miss something?

I think that may have been one of the (many) plays when one of our guys helmet came off. There was one play in the sequence when that happened and the rd stopped the clock to tell him to go to the sideline.

This. If it's the play I'm thinking of, 17 lost his helmet which allowed Da U to essentially get a free timeout. Clock stopped and they got to calmly walk up to the line and run another bubble screen for 10 yards.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Finally!! someone other than me gets it! The Johnson lovers/ TO lovers always puts the losses on the D. They just can't bring them selves to believe that PJ is the problem. He is a loser, always will be when it comes to close games, and players do not want to play for him, or his TO!

This is as bad a mindset as the anti Roof mindset you're griping about. Sheesh

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Come on now. You're right, why even play the game? We'll lose anyways. Give me a break. Call me overly optimistic, but I still feel as if we can win every game we have left. Will we? Maybe not. Doesn't mean I pencil in a loss to anyone.
Agree, if we would have won today and against UT would anyone say we don't have a chance against UGA? News flash, we should have beat Miami and UT. This team isn't some push over.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
If you want to be Bama be Bama fans because it's not happening here or 99 percent of programs

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
If the sky was falling for 6 straight years and you get a concussion each time and didn't take shelter the 7th time I would probably question your competency.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I love when people say "We can do better than PJ" What coach other than Bobby Dodd has consistently done a better job than PJ? Lose two games by a combined two points and PJ is all of a sudden an idiot.
I have not read the entire group of threads where "The people say get new coach. " . Could u give me their names?

What I have heard is some out of frustration gripping about the defense.

I suggest we remember how bad we looked in first 4 games in 14. We still could be very good this year but we have the toughest schedule in football.

Who are those people calling for coach to be fired?