Miami Postgame

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Biggest group of obnoxious poor sports win lose or draw....uga nation.

Highest percentage of "oh it hurts too much, fire someone to fix my pain", rarely credit the other team, crybabies.......it should pain me to say it but after 40 years of witnessing it.....

There will be a lot of empty seats and quiet in the stands till the uga game. The sea of red will make it loud for that one.

Our fans ***** and moan that they deserve better.....the real group that truly deserves better?....the scholar athletes wearing white and gold.
Who knows. Perhaps it would of helped on one of the 7 possessions we had that ended in punts or turnover on downs. But nope. We're going to stick our heads in the sand and act like a limited passing game isn't hindering our team.

We scored 3 offensive points in, effectively, the last 3 quarters of the game. But nope. An improved passing game wouldn't have helped at all.

Almost every pass we attempted, even completions, were very contested balls with good coverage. And Miami was getting a damn good pass rush on us. So more throws were not an obvious answer. So....fire CPJ and CTR....all problems solved.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Almost every pass we attempted, even completions, were very contested balls with good coverage. And Miami was getting a damn good pass rush on us. So more throws were not an obvious answer. So....fire CPJ and CTR....all problems solved.

No, more throws with what we are currently doing ins't the answer. The answer is to actually make an attempt to improve our passing game beyond what we have now. But we don't. And every year teh same people make the same excuses. We shouldn't pass because we're bad at it and they think the problem is anything other than us being bad at passing.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think I read where CPJ said we didn't kick at the end of the half because our kicker couldn't hit a 45 yard field goal.

Are you kidding me? We don't have a kicker that can hit from 45 yards out? Just wow...that's a serious problem.

northgajacket

Banned
I think I read where CPJ said we didn't kick at the end of the half because our kicker couldn't hit a 45 yard field goal.

Are you kidding me? We don't have a kicker that can hit from 45 yards out? Just wow...that's a serious problem.

1xnpez.jpg

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
I am a little surprised we can't get our kickoffs into the end zone. We burned a scholarship on a kid that can't get it to the 5 yard line and our coverage is very scary. I hold my breath every time we kick off. We give up field position since we tend to start on the 25. I knew Butker was a very, very valuable player for us but it is even more apparent now. Enough has been said bout losing to UT on missed FG's. We gave up a lot of yardage on kickoffs to them as well. Since we always seem to be below 85, why not give a scholly to a kid that can kick it into the end zone even if a different kid does the FG's. Our punter is pretty darn good. Just need to not out kick the coverage.
Not disagreeing, but didn't Davis do all the KOs yesterday, or did King do any? King is the scholarship, Davis the walk on.

herb

Helluva Engineer
In the ut game though, it was not the offense, unless you say that turnovers only occur in this offense. After the first two drives, we, what, punted once? Missed two field goals, one at the end of the game and one after 1st and 25 following a penalty. We either scored or had turn over the other times. So unless turn overs don't happen in other offenses . . .

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
No, more throws with what we are currently doing ins't the answer. The answer is to actually make an attempt to improve our passing game beyond what we have now. But we don't. And every year teh same people make the same excuses. We shouldn't pass because we're bad at it and they think the problem is anything other than us being bad at passing.

That’s not true and you know it. Just stop.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
That’s not true and you know it. Just stop.
Thank you, our offense and passing works so well because of what we do. The pass opens when you run the ball. We aren't a team to go out and pass more unless we need to. No need to pass if you don't need to pass. We are normally a top efficient offense yet people want to complain. CPJ knows what he's doing and it's obvious.

Animal02

Banned

If I recall, the scolly kicker has been nursing an injury since the start of the season and since lost the starting position to the walk on. The walk on was shown on the broadcast during the game with his knee iced, and the scholly kicker finished the game.