Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome win!

Lots of positives and most has been said. Haven’t seen anyone talk about the throw and catch from Graham to Brown. That was special!

As good as our RBs are, I’m really excited about this young WR corp with Graham gaining more confidence. They will be explosive as they continue to get more reps and our line continues to grow and get better to give Graham more protection.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Yes. And that winning feeling was terribly needed. And the taste of it will help remove some of the burdens of a difficult year thus far.

The D should keep us in more games going forward. Still a lot to improve on with the offense.
Seeing that hard work and persistence bears fruit makes it easier to keep working hard and being persistent.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Alright, someone either needs to teach coach how to jump or he needs to stop jumping. His jump after the missed FG at the end of the 4th quarter was equally comical. Media & recruiting could be great strengths, but he needs to leave the jumping to others.

Quit hating on us mid age white dudes bro. :D

LibertyTurns

Banned
I bet he's the heaviest guy EVER to throw a td pass at Hard Rock Stadium. ;)
I can only think of 4 QBs over 260, but there’s that Bills QB I believe was pretty hefty.

Jamarcus Russell played for the Raiders in 2008 but didn’t have a TD pass when he played in Miami.

Don’t believe Jaren Lorenzen got into the game for the Giants in 2007. His stats are blank.

However, Daunte Culpepper had 2 TDs for the Raiders in Miami in 2007.

Bruce Eugene the Round Mound of Touchdown never played a game.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I can only think of 4 QBs over 260, but there’s that Bills QB I believe was pretty hefty.

Jamarcus Russell played for the Raiders in 2008 but didn’t have a TD pass when he played in Miami.

Don’t believe Jaren Lorenzen got into the game for the Giants in 2007. His stats are blank.

However, Daunte Culpepper had 2 TDs for the Raiders in Miami in 2007.

Bruce Eugene the Round Mound of Touchdown never played a game.

Big Ben pretty heavy right?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
They needed 4, got 5. Refs reviewed and he only got 3. But the play stood as called so they got 5. But the ref moved it back to give him 4. He needed 4 so it was a first down. But they measured and he only got 3.99. ACC Network didn’t even show the measurement. Instant classic.
They showed it!!! That's when we went from &_#@ (! in my house to YEAH, WE WIN!!!

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
You guys are giving me a run for my money. Leftwich comes in at 250, but never played in Miami in his 9 seasons.

upload_2019-10-19_20-47-55.gif

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
After the punt/TD, I wondered who came up with that play. I do not recall seeing a sideline throw from a punter... ever.

Great play and even better execution.

I give credit to Collins for the ***** to call that one. I suspect they have worked on that play and found Harvin had a good arm.

So impressed. Kudos to CGC for the call.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
After the punt/TD, I wondered who came up with that play. I do not recall seeing a sideline throw from a punter... ever.

Great play and even better execution.

I give credit to Collins for the ***** to call that one. I suspect they have worked on that play and found Harvin had a good arm.

So impressed. Kudos to CGC for the call.
It was a good place on the field to make the fake call. Harvin sold it well before uncorking the throw. Great call and execution by all.