Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Crazy game. We did a lot of good things and a lot of dumb things. Officiating seemed to favor Miami, but we weren’t doing ourselves any favors a few times. Harvin is our MVP for the second consecutive season. OL must have done a lot right to move the ball on Miami as well as we did. Also, we’re pretty lucky that Miami’s kicker is so bad.

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought all the backs that played did their thing. Howard too.

Graham is tough. He took an absolute beating today and never lost composure and delivered a strike. It seem he’s more accurate throwing deep than he is short passing.

Mason is MVP.

Defense looks a lot better when they not on the field all day.

yoshiki2

Georgia Tech Fan
Wow! Just realized that the coastal is still the wheel of fortune. You just can't assume anything with the ACC coastal. Although, if you asked me who the worst head coach is in the ACC, I probably would have said Diaz.
I wonder why.. They were so close to beat Florida, and UNC, they destroyed BC, beat Virginia...

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe Carpenter was out of position. I dunno. What I saw was he was on the receiver a split second after he made the catch. He knew where the first down marker was and lifted and pulled the guy back trying to keep him short. Didn't quite have the strength to hold him, but held him just long enough for the pursuit to get him. Refs looked hard at the replay and set the ball. (Wes said their boss was looking on) And it was just short. I like the PJ quote earlier -- it was our day this time.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
20191019_154550.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I said in the Gameday thread that I woke up feeling good about today. Boy did we show out.

I’m excited to see our continued development and it starting to show on the score board. Gotta stay committed to the process and all in on this team. We have a ton of growth left in us, this bye week is going to be helpful too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk