Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

stech81

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. I’m sure there’s a good amount of fans that don’t like this sort of stuff, but this is the culture CGC is trying to build. Happy it’s staying in the locker room for the most part, but love the fact that he’s trying to tie the city to the Institute. If they just win The Citadel game I think the mindset of the fan base and this board specifically is much different about CGC. I hope they take this win and continue to build and grow, but this is also year 0. If they can squeak out 1 or 2 more it would be huge considering the current lineup because of injuries and waiver denials.
If you win it's fine.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, so we still need to temper expectations, because not only did we only have the 7 by our O in reg, but their kicker really did choke today. I am glad for the win, and it has to feel good to the team and the coaches, and I hope this helps their confidence going forward, but every game will be difficult that we have left.

True on all that but getting a win instead of finding another way to lose (Citadel) was a great step forward.

Plus, we had a FG taken away and, had we not fumbled inside their 30, that's probably another 3 or 7.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m glad it didn’t come to this, but if the cocanes would’ve scored a td in ot, would Manny have let em swing and go for two given their kicker couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat? THWG

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
A road conference win in year zero of a transition is always welcome. Going in to the year I was thinking 4 wins, maybe 5. I don’t think we’ll get to five, but 4 is still within reach. I believe home games against VT and NC St are winnable, especially with NC St being the Thursday night game. I hope the fan base keeps enough energy to pack BDS because I’m sure that will be a big day for recruiting, considering there won’t be many other P5 games that night.

I wonder how much different fans’ mindsets would be if we hang on to The Citadel game. A bad and inexcusable loss, but hopefully it will all be part of the learning curve to get GT back to being a Coastal contender.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Very glad for the win, this team has no quit. Can see Collins work paying off , just gotta clean up the penalities and some of the blocking on the oline.
Glad we finally have a good qb , it's starting to come together, just hope next game.we don't regress

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Great game by JPM, PNut called a decent game, but Andrew ****ing Thacker called a gem. Offense was putting the D in short fields the entire first half, but his calls and the players wills to fight for him made the difference. Congrats to CGC and staff on the great win, let’s keep it rolling.