Matthew Jordan out for rest of spring.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
This is a stupid argument. We've got Mathew Jordan's family on here saying that he is without a doubt the starter, weve got other posters who think it's open. Neither side will convince each other. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, as always. Jordan will probably start next year, but the separation isn't enormous.

Whoever starts, Jordan or otherwise, will have earned it. Of that we can be assured.
I have a feeling 2-3 quarterbacks will be taking snaps against Tennessee

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a stupid argument. We've got Mathew Jordan's family on here saying that he is without a doubt the starter, weve got other posters who think it's open. Neither side will convince each other. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, as always. Jordan will probably start next year, but the separation isn't enormous.

Whoever starts, Jordan or otherwise, will have earned it. Of that we can be assured.

And where exactly did we say that?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
And where exactly did we say that?
All I ever saw was you saying MJ will be starting. You are one of the posters I might disagree with on this matter, but I can respect your view point and don't mind talking about it with you. I can't say that about all.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
All I ever saw was you saying MJ will be starting. You are one of the posters I might disagree with on this matter, but I can respect your view point and don't mind talking about it with you. I can't say that about all.

I maybe wrong but....
The words "MJ will be the starter" has never came out of my mouth (on purpose).

I have however discussed backups. So if that led you to assume what I meant, then that's on you.

After all the hoopla over the last few months when I post info, I backed my MJ related (by name) discussions way off.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I maybe wrong but....
The words "MJ will be the starter" has never came out of my mouth (on purpose).

I have however discussed backups. So if that led you to assume what I meant, then that's on you.

After all the hoopla over the last few months when I post info, I backed my MJ related (by name) discussions way off.
I could be wrong, and I'll agree you have backed of the MJ related (by name) discussion off.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer

This post hits the nail on the head. Of course MJ was presumed starter but there is competition and race is closer than people think. What cracks me up is MJ family member saying to move Taquan to aback. Why- he is the guy pushing MJ the most. Regardless I trust CPJ to do what's best.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
What cracks me up is MJ family member saying to move Taquan to aback. Why- he is the guy pushing MJ the most. Regardless I trust CPJ to do what's best.

I'm not MJ's family, but I have suggested that move in other posts, ONLY if MJ is clearly #1 and JJ or LJ are nearly even with TM at #2, and basically just to not waste TM's talents at QB2 if we don't have to. I've always said I want them all to play as much as possible wherever they are BEST. And just like you say, CPJ will do exactly that.

I hope your "yes there's a presumed starter but yes there's competition and yes it's closer than ppl think" will put this whole silly argument to bed and we can get back to unbridled optimism!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think Matthew will be back sooner then people think. Coach is letting him take his time recovering; that's what you do with a guy who's your probable starter. But I don't doubt he'll be recovered enough to run passing drills this summer and that he'll be back with a vengeance in the fall. I'm really looking forward to the death march coming back.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I think Matthew will be back sooner then people think. Coach is letting him take his time recovering; that's what you do with a guy who's your probable starter. But I don't doubt he'll be recovered enough to run passing drills this summer and that he'll be back with a vengeance in the fall. I'm really looking forward to the death march coming back.
Can't wait for the death march!!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
-bzWSJG93P8
-bzWSJG93P8

Matt is going to give us the dimension we had when we Josh was beating defenders up. 4.3 speed is not required to run this offense at a high level. I for one am excited to see how the offense changes with Matt at center. 10 minute drives, making the DL rotate too often for the other DC's liking. D on the field less. The conf is ripe for the picking this year. Why not us?

Matt is going to give us the dimension we had when we Josh was beating defenders up. 4.3 speed is not required to run this offense at a high level. I for one am excited to see how the offense changes with Matt at center. 10 minute drives, making the DL rotate too often for the other DC's liking. D on the field less. The conf is ripe for the picking this year. Why not us?
THWFG!!!