Marshall looks worse...

What is disturbing to me is cpj still runs him out there ? This is year 11 and we can't get this figured out. I honestly believe it's time for cpj to hire an OC. Something needs to happen if tech wants to win a NC.

I just look at our current roster and see there are issues. This is not a knock to any of our players. I love this school and team but you can see we have some talent issues on both lines. We have had very big issues in the passing game for over a decade now. My goodness that's a while. We are not developing from year to year in a way that's going to get us competing with clemson and uga on a consistent basis.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just expected him to make a nice leap, it's sad how weak his arm really is. There are many arm chair quaterbacks in the stands that can toss a ball with more zip... he needs to make the move to a back, and just start Graham. If we get 4 solid years out of Graham, maybe year 3 and 4 we are top 15-10 material. Marshall just isnt the difference maker he needs to be unless he can run for 200 yards a game every game.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We will know after the Pittsburgh game what kind of year we are going to have.

I will say watching the game today bigger and better teams wouldn't of allowed 3 of ours tds. Which is fine. If we compare it to the last time alcorn state came, well we had a horror of a year that year. I know, we drove to south bend....

Maybe not dominating is a good sign? Lol

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
If you look across the country, most teams are struggling with smaller schools.

Have they bridged the gap a little or is it bigger schools playing it safe???

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
To name a few of the bigger schools.

USC is currently losing to unlv in the 2nd, Kentucky barely beating central Michigan, texas is losing to maryland. App state is tied with Penn state at half 10-10. Iowa is up 3-0 at half over northern Illinois... sheesh!

alagold

Helluva Engineer
TM will never be better than erratic.If he can't walk out there as a SENIOR AT HOME and complete a few passes vs a LOW level school (yes, at the start of the game), can we expect him to do much better vs REAL teams?
NO team is going to play back at all until he proves he can pass downfield.Good luck.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
He just has such an inefficient throwing style. He's actually over-stepping into his throws. He almost looks like a baseball pitcher. And even with all that wind-up, no lazer, frozen rope to show for it. Disappointing. I hope he can settle down and find his motion/power.