Marshall looks worse...

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
He’s got a weak arm. He overthrows routes trying to get zip on the ball. I don’t know what anyone expects at this point. He’s the worse passing qb we’ve had since Tevin. Nesbit had a better arm but was equally or worse accurate. Josh had a nice receiver to throw it up to, though. Taquan is never gonna be a guy who can throw a 40 yard wheel route with any consistency. Never. We were spoiled with JT.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
He’s got a weak arm. He overthrows routes trying to get zip on the ball. I don’t know what anyone expects at this point. He’s the worse passing qb we’ve had since Tevin. Nesbit had a better arm but was equally or worse accurate. Josh had a nice receiver to throw it up to, though. Taquan is never gonna be a guy who can throw a 40 yard wheel route with any consistency. Never. We were spoiled with JT.

Tevin as a senior was a better passer than Vad was at any point

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
Tevin as a senior was a better passer than Vad was at any point

Completely agree about tevin and of course JT was great. I’m worried about TaQuon’s passing too. Still hoping he can be better than last year but not sure if a small improvement is enough for us to beat a good defense. He’s definitely not going to be a lot better. Our experience on O and hopefully our defense will have to be the difference this year for us to have a good season. TaQuon will still be athletic and make plays with his legs.