Mark Bradley's steaming pile of poop

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
They don't play a team who had a better than 8-4 record this year. Returns a highly talented QB and two NFL caliber running backs. Kirby will have the defense playing very well next year. To me it's easy to say UGA will be trending up. Us on the other hand Thomas is a big loss and it again the season will be determined by our defense. I know we all want to think that we will have better out put in 2017 but 8-4 win over VT UGA and Tenn would be another good year for us.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Okay. Well. How is it that in social media -- and as a novice here I assume football boards are considered such? -- we roundly and always anonymously attack and condemn in the strongest terms things that, addressed to us, would outrage us? We would be jumping up and down and setting our hair on fire and generally making fools of ourselves at even the suggestion we should do such things, and from some guys hiding behind an internet alias? We seem to always impute to others what I suppose I think we would do. We attack them professionally and personally without any regard for civil discourse, and fail to make any connection to the ugliness of the recent election. It seems to be what the internet has made us. A guy can be criticized, and roundly, for what he writes or says, without attaching vile or evil overtones or questioning his integrity. Geez. It is a column. It is an opinion. We remember those, right? I think it is that First Amendment thingy. He's doing his job. For what it's worth, I think he's good at it. If Bradley is wrong, he hangs it out there for all to see. If he makes a fool of himself, so be it. It does not make him John Wayne Gacy or Lord Haw Haw. If Georgia gets the ink it is because Georgia wins. Two great and dramatic victories in three years is astounding and I have watched the 4th quarter of '16 half a dozen times. Will again. But the record, as they say, speaks for itself. Sorry for the rant.
Only a half a dozen?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Only a half a dozen?
Been in a slump. I was greatly irked when my Direct DVR blew up, the second one, and I lost the '14 season and specifially the Georgia game. Still ticks me off. Maybe GT's video staff would share with us the DVD they just have to have for offensive recruitment: three fourth quarters -- Georgia, FSU, Georgia, maye throw in the blocked FG return as a bonus, and an OT as the centerpiece. Makes one wonder what it might take to beat down the narrative that Johnson's spread is not a come from behind offense. Now you got me going. I am going to watch it again and wait for Searcy to fly solo.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Every time MB farts some here can not wait to post about it.

Wish our program could focus on recruiting better ( did not say it was bad, just saying the goal is to recruit better every year. Even if not possible)

Wish we could sell more tickets.

We need to beat ugag again. 3-6 is not good.
We need to beat vt again. 3-6 is not good.
We need to beat uncheat. Losing 3iar is not good.
We need to beat CU. 2-5 in last 7 is not good.
We need to beat um. 2-7 sux.

Who anymore, gives a frig what MB says, does, types or thinks?

We got bigger issues to deal with that WE can control. When successfully handled, what MB says won't mean crap.