Mark Bradley's steaming pile of poop

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/tech-and-uga-2017-one-down-one/YRN0jBlT3GeHNylIguXZDL/

So I saw this posted today... guy is such a hack. He pushes GT down every chance he gets.

Completely ignores that we have basically 9 starters back on O plus others that got starts due to injuries, and basically 17 or 18 of the 2-deep returning... plus about 18 of the defensive 2-deep returning.
Completely ignores that UNC, Miami, Clemson and others on the schedule will be breaking in new QBs or sustained big losses elsewhere.

I guess I should just know before I even read any of his writings that it will be slanted before I start reading.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Eh. It's not inflammatory, but the only way uGAg can support their idealized version of a football program is to devalue ours.

I think we fill the marginalized little brother role too well. Better to focus on ourselves and simply enjoy the times we embarrass them.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
I like how he listed Tennessee as a formidable upgrade to our schedule but then went on to basically list them as a gimme for the mutts.
The schedule is tougher – Tennessee in Mercedes-Benz Stadium
This not just in: The SEC East isn’t murderer’s row. Tennessee’s window has slammed shut
I understand that Tennessee is chocked full of "recruiting service favorites" and I know that they will be a tough out to start the season, but to say that they are a much bigger challenge for us than the mutts is just illogical if you look at the on field results from this season.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So let me get this straight. MB says Tech's schedule is getting harder and one example is that they're playing Tennessee but Georgia's will be easier because they are playing Tennessee. o_O

Exactly. Although, to be clear, our schedule is getting tougher because we're playing Tennessee rather than Vanderbilt even though Vanderbilt beat Tennessee last year, and Tennessee will be worse this next year, since window shut.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
" Tech’s commitment list ranks 61st nationally, 13th in the 14-team ACC."

Good thing he didn't use the average star ratings. We're 5th in the ACC there, but that doesn't fit the narrative. Even better that he didn't mention we have two Army All-Americans, and two players ranked within the ESPN 300.

No, let's pick the worst numbers and drive the anti CPJ rhetoric home as hard as we can. Why get into the numbers when one can just make blanket statements?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
No, let's pick the worst numbers and drive the anti CPJ rhetoric home as hard as we can. Why get into the numbers when one can just make blanket statements?

Are you saying that MB cherry picks stats to "prove" his points and ignores harder, more useful stats that do not "prove" his points. I don't believe I have EVERY heard anyone say that about him before.

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
With Tech, he got called out by Paul after the Georgia game, so he's going to take a shot no matter what. If we lose 1 game next year, he'll still talk crap about us.

With Georgia, this is a set up, so that when they inevitably don't live up to expectations he can excoriate them later on about how everything was set up for their success. His click bait is pretty damn predictable.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
When they undervalue our team it is even more painful when we beat them. I hope he never changes but just suffers horribly once a year when we play them.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Interesting that an editor would let out an article with that much inconsistency.

Probably both trending up, but we'll see soon how good of a coach CKS really is...

Milwaukee

Banned
He was pretty spot on in regards to our recruiting over the past decade, wasn't he? I think we're being too sensitive here and trying to make it a smear job by MB.