Marcus Marshall

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Can you imagine J.J. Green on the left, Marcus Marshall in the middle, Keith Marshall on the right, and going into Athens and beating the dwags?
Imagine if we get TaDarryl Marshall. It would be TaDarryl Marshall under center, Marcus Marshall at B-Back, TaQuon Marshall at A, with Keith Marshall! Then we play against Marshall for our first game

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Do you guys believe Keith Marshall would transfer in and play his last season with his brother ?
If I remember right KM did an interview when his brother committed to us and had nice things to say about our campus and facilities. Maybe he would consider it but I'm not getting any hopes up. What's his undergrad major at uga?

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Not at GSU. Peterson wasn't big, nor Joe Ross nor Jermaine Austin 3 good ones.
Peterson was a hoss...but, did they play against Notre Dame, Clemson, FSU, VT, Miami and Georgia in the same season...with the UNC...NCState...and Duke as a breather with success?

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Been high on MM since film and should be great for us. Quick feet in the hole and Dwyeresque cuts at speed. Also has a nice little stiffarm and is more physical than one might imagine.

I thought the bigger story was the way the team came out focused, with energy, and with a mindset to get better. We just looked really serious about playing good football regardless of the score.

I expected BB to be good with the 3 headed monster and it was.

Didnt expect to see AB play so well Lynch is elusive, Searcy is explosive, Ike steady, Marshall looked good too.

ball4life66

Helluva Engineer
Yeah Marcus is a beast!

Am I missing something on his size? He's listed at 5'10 on the Tech website but people on here are acting like he is 5'8 or shorter?

Yeah Marcus is a beast!

Am I missing something on his size? He's listed at 5'10 on the Tech website but people on here are acting like he is 5'8 or shorter?
I watched the game again today, he is every bit 5'10 from what I see. I was judging this when I saw him in the huddle standing next to Timmy Byrely.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Yeah Marcus is a beast!

There are those who believe that what Johnson used at Bback while at Navy is the ideal Bback, and it skews how they look at guys like Marshall.