Marcus Marshall

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Listed as the starting B-Back on the recently updated Rivals depth chart. Interesting.
https://georgiatech.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

One obvious error. Lawrence Austin listed twice and Lance omitted. Probably should be Lance at CB and Lawrence at safety. Since the base 4-2 is not shown the defensive LBs and safeties are hard to really understand relative to who would be on the field together in the 4-3 and in the 4-2..

Carober18

Georgia Tech Fan
One obvious error. Lawrence Austin listed twice and Lance omitted. Probably should be Lance at CB and Lawrence at safety. Since the base 4-2 is not shown the defensive LBs and safeties are hard to really understand relative to who would be on the field together in the 4-3 and in the 4-2..
you can switch to the nickel depth chart, which shows Lance (not saying in the 4-3 there is not an error)

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If Marshall is still in the lead on opening day, this is big. I know Allen hasn't practiced at B a lot and Skov is brand new, but still, if a true freshman earns the start, it says to me he has major talent.

Declinometer

Banned
If Marshall is still in the lead on opening day, this is big. I know Allen hasn't practiced at B a lot and Skov is brand new, but still, if a true freshman earns the start, it says to me he has major talent.
I think they all have practiced at B back about the same amount of time. In fact, Allen maybe a little more.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I've been on the Marcus Marshall hype train for a while now, expected him to be the best from our new crop of RBs. If he's rotating snaps with Skov with the 1's, that's a HUGE sign to me that Paul loves what he sees in the kid. He could be the Dwyer-type back we've been hoping for since 2009.
As an aside, how funny would it be if MM picks up more yards in his first year with us than his 5 star brother gets in his whole career over in Athens? It could be great recruiting fodder for us when Marcus has a much better career than Keith.