March Madness Group

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Last 2 years ACC in NCAA Tourney
12-1 in the first round
11-1 in the second round
29-6 overall
6 teams in the most ever by 1 conference.

Also, keep in mind how the money works. It's basically $270K per yr for 6 yrs for each Tourney unit. So each victory is worth a little over $100K for a school over 6 yrs. Roughly every 6 wins is worth $100K per yr for 6 yrs.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
image.jpeg

I'm a premature celebrator.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Damn St Joes, Xavier & UNIor I'd have 12 teams in the sweet 16. Still can't believe that ending in regulation of the UNI A&M game. AWFUL!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i posted on a friends fb post. she was lamenting the uk loss. lmao. as any acc fan would do i told her that the sec should stick to football ;) and their bb sucks.

12-1 ACC ACC ACC

you couldnt go wrong to post 4 acc teams in the finals. nc duke miami and uv. i think they are all in different brackets?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 1500
I'm a premature celebrator.
Nice work. Most impressive, imo, is correctly getting ND over SFA. :notworthy:

Also impressed with picking the Zags vs. 'Cuse in the Sweet 16. You knew 'Cuse would trash Izzo's Spartans if MTSU didn't get it done.

And the worst part of the scoring system is you look like a genius right up until UNC gets knocked out, then you're any old shmoe. Any disaster of a bracket with, say, Kansas gets to say you don't know **** about college ball.