March Madness Group

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What an awful game. If either team played like this on Saturday they wouldn't be playing tonight.

Refs were horrible... Just now with < 1 min Meeks hand is out of bounds and they call a jump ball. Reviewable, but no review. UNC keeps possession and takes a 3 point lead.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Sooooo ACC wins the national title in football and basketball? I feel like not too many years ago before the last big realignment the ACC was about to be poached and left for dead... or that's what ESPN said.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Counted 2 incorrect out of bounds calls in the first minute of the game

"Tipped" airball

Flagrant 1 on Karnowski

Meeks hand out of bounds

Refs took control of the 2nd half

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
last year's year of great title games started with the basketball game. the year of crappy finals with heavy handed refs has begun

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Plenty of those both ways. Called one off Berry that was clearly not in review.

I'm more annoyed at how they managed the whole game than any specific calls. Sucked the life out of the game until the very end

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea the ref was right there on Karnowski too. That was a clean steal and a foul on Karnowski def not a flagrant though. If anything should have just done a steal and then let them play.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, I listed a bunch of things both ways. The thing about the Meeks out of bounds though... that's at least reviewable with < 2 min. Takes complete ignorance to get it wrong and not even acknowledge the possibility.