March Madness Group

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
Duke doesn't run an offense anymore. K is now Bowden in the later years. I know it is sacrilege to call it out but it is obvious. They have final four talent and play like sweet sixteen borderline teams at best.

Rings true. And when K hangs it up, Duke will revert back to what they were before he took over the program. ;)

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
For the sake of my bracket I need UNC and gonzaga to lose. Throw in Kentucky and Oregon for good measure and I'm home free in 2 of my pools.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Duke doesn't run an offense anymore. K is now Bowden in the later years. I know it is sacrilege to call it out but it is obvious. They have final four talent and play like sweet sixteen borderline teams at best.

Not sacrilege at all. Unless 'sacrilege' is Portugese for 'callin it like it t. i. is"

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
The good news is that Ole Miss has every reason to look beyond Tuesday's game. It was only two weeks ago that they took down the South Carolina team that knocked out the Duke team that drilled us earlier in the season. They also won at Syracuse where we got our butts handed to us a week prior. Intangibles favor us, no? Anyone?