March Madness Group

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I did pick Kentucky in this one. The only time I went away from them was in a pool where I have 3 brackets. 2 for Kentucky, 1 for Arizona.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Assuming I renew my season tickets next year and the plan is to do so, I'll throw in some stakes.

Winner or the next highest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to an ACC game of my choosing.

Last place or the lowest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to the worst out of conference home game.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Assuming I renew my season tickets next year and the plan is to do so, I'll throw in some stakes.

Winner or the next highest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to an ACC game of my choosing.

Last place or the lowest local scorer gets GT hoops tickets to the worst out of conference home game.
Robert Morris is about to go all the way.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Bobby Mo looked good last night. Watched them against St. Francis BK also.

Can Andy Toole hold out 3 years before moving up?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The only reason to pick someone other than Kentucky is a value play to win a pool.

Not sure how you watch college basketball this year and think anyone is better prepared to win the tournament.

Analysts picking against them are either doing so to be different or have over-analyzed.

All my opinion of course.

jeffgt14

The only reason to pick someone other than Kentucky is a value play to win a pool.

Not sure how you watch college basketball this year and think anyone is better prepared to win the tournament.

Analysts picking against them are either doing so to be different or have over-analyzed.

I don’t even think anyone is close to being as good as they are. Maybe some team can get hot and drain a bunch of 3’s but that’s about it. I think Arizona matches up best with them but it’s gonna be tough for anyone to make it out of that West bracket.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

What @RyanS12 said. They're certainly the best team in the field but I just believe somebody's gonna catch 'em.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
What @RyanS12 said. They're certainly the best team in the field but I just believe somebody's gonna catch 'em.
I know they're loaded. LOADED! But I really think it's a 2 loss team in the ACC. The SEC is a joke compared to the other P5 confrences. I'd like to see it happen "undefeated" but my guy fealing is an athletic team with good size down low ie Arizona pulls the upset.

jeffgt14

I know they're loaded. LOADED! But I really think it's a 2 loss team in the ACC. The SEC is a joke compared to the other P5 confrences. I'd like to see it happen "undefeated" but my guy fealing is an athletic team with good size down low ie Arizona pulls the upset.
I agree the SEC is a joke but the same can be said about the PAC12 and Arizona’s easy schedule.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
All I'm saying is Kentucky is the favorite in any hypothetical single game match-up against the field this year, based purely on my opinion of their team and performance. I am not suggesting they can't be beaten.