March Madness Group

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
LOL, so UNC comes down and runs the exact same play trying to get a 3. I'm sure Wisky must've forgotten it. Ya know, 2-3 trips down the court later.

Ok, I'm done. "Coach" Roy tried his best.

Reality_check

Georgia Tech Fan
Notre dame to the elite 8, Louisville , North Carolina state and duke all fighting to get there..... Heck we could of and should have beaten them all....
Miami in the final 4 in the NIT... We demolished them.
I propose that we aren't all that far away guys.... Let's support our team next year, give them all we have as GT fans, our guys deserve that!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Notre dame to the elite 8, Louisville , North Carolina state and duke all fighting to get there..... Heck we could of and should have beaten them all....
Miami in the final 4 in the NIT... We demolished them.
I propose that we aren't all that far away guys.... Let's support our team next year, give them all we have as GT fans, our guys deserve that!

I think we've all decided to buckle down and support the team. That said, there's a big difference between beating/staying with a team on a random Tuesday night and (a) stringing together enough wins to be a tourney team and (b) stringing together enough consecutive wins to be a deep tourney team.

So, while I'm not prepared to say we're not that far away, I'll certainly be rooting for the Jackets.

Reality_check

Georgia Tech Fan
I think we've all decided to buckle down and support the team. That said, there's a big difference between beating/staying with a team on a random Tuesday night and (a) stringing together enough wins to be a tourney team and (b) stringing together enough consecutive wins to be a deep tourney team.

So, while I'm not prepared to say we're not that far away, I'll certainly be rooting for the Jackets.
I'm naturally an optimist, lol, but I feel that with another year of seasoning some of our key players will mature enough to finish some plays at the end of the games to make us a ncaa tourney team next year.. Then once we get in the dance .... Well anything can happen then.,,hopefully our guys stay heathy so they can have the off season to work out and practice together to get their timing down and become ready for big things next year!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm naturally an optimist, lol, but I feel that with another year of seasoning some of our key players will mature enough to finish some plays at the end of the games to make us a ncaa tourney team next year.. Then once we get in the dance .... Well anything can happen then.,,hopefully our guys stay heathy so they can have the off season to work out and practice together to get their timing down and become ready for big things next year!

Oh yeah, despite my pessimism, I do think we'll be much improved next season. We may even knock on the door of making postseason play. The problem is the year after that ...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
ACC gets 3 of the final 8 spots in the Elite 8. Had UNC played up to their talent, it would have been half the slots in the Elite 8 from the ACC.

C'mon, Roy!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm way way behind on responses to this thread, but Dan Bonner is awful. Dude is brutally Captain Obvious.