Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I'd be interested in what they'd do for a White Out game with all white uniforms. Needs to look pretty sleek. It would be cool to get something like Navy's helmets at some point too. Replace the anchor with a GT or Buzz. At least for a one off game.
navy-1-620x461.jpg

techfan4

Georgia Tech Fan
Ordered 2 shirts and the navy pullover on announcement day. Just got an email that they are out of the Gold shirt because of a UPS issue, and the white shirt has completely sold out and they don't know when they will get more in.

Ordered 2 shirts and the navy pullover on announcement day. Just got an email that they are out of the Gold shirt because of a UPS issue, and the white shirt has completely sold out and they don't know when they will get more in.
WOW. Not exactly prepared, were they. Did you order it from the book store? If so, I guess I'm not suprised. And how could UPS be an issue for one of the products?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Dammit. I just ordered the gold and white T’s the polo and the 1/4 zip up.

techfan4

Georgia Tech Fan
WOW. Not exactly prepared, were they. Did you order it from the book store? If so, I guess I'm not suprised. And how could UPS be an issue for one of the products?
Yeah, book store online. It's just disappointing because they didn't even have *that* much to pick from and they couldn't even do those right.

Dammit. I just ordered the gold and white T’s the polo and the 1/4 zip up.
Apparently my 1/4 zip is on the way. We shall see.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well I just called the bookstore and they’re pretty much out of all Adidas stuff lol. They have no idea when the back order will arrive but the manager spoke with an Adidas rep and they said it shouldn’t be too long.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Bookstore is just terrible and the people running it have no idea what they're doing. On the day we debut our official gold and everyone I know just wants gold GT gear what do they have? Like 5 navy shirts and 1 gold shirt. CLUELESS

Bookstore is just terrible and the people running it have no idea what they're doing. On the day we debut our official gold and everyone I know just wants gold GT gear what do they have? Like 5 navy shirts and 1 gold shirt. CLUELESS
I would "like" that post, but I definitely don't like what you said in it. Nice to see we agree on something for a change. LOL

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
OR we could choose to look at it from a positive angle - that fans quickly snatched up the available gear and adidas now sees an engaged fan base with $$. That’s how I choose to view it.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought about that, and that would definitely be great, but if you've ever been to the book store, you know that's in all likelihood not the case.
I don’t choose to talk about my long fandom on here like some, but yes, I’ve been to the bookstore and yes, I have a little knowledge of our history and our fans. I also think we have a small, mighty, engaged group of fans that was excited for this rollout and spent money on some of initial gear.