Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

crut

Helluva Engineer
@John flipped the quote headers.

giphy.gif

2pjspMQCi70k

Look at how good they look!

At the bookstore, they have a white Adidas one with the new gold GT. No blue or gold hats. If you find a gold adidas hat, let me know.
Is it a fitted hat or an adjustable one? Not sure they were Adidas, but they had some gold adjustable ones at the trailer outside the stadium Friday night. I prefer a fitted one; they generally look much better IMO.

Adjustable. Like I said, if it is the new gold with a white GT, I will get it adjustable or fitted. Thanks.
I have a gold fitted one with a white GT that I bought probably at least 10 years ago. It has been all over the globe with me on my various overseas vacations. I even got a Indonesian tribe member to put it on and pose with me for a photo. It still looks good and fits fine, but I just think it's time to retire it and get a new one, especially with the new contract.

Deleted member 2897

Order update. Saw pics people were posting live from the bookstore Friday morning 7 1/2 days ago, so I put in an order for a T-Shirt (and also a new Adidas GT visor). The visor shipped and I got it and its great. They still don't have an estimate for when they'll get T-Shirts in, so they can fulfill the orders and ship. That's just crazy man.