Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
well my shirt finally arrived....but with a hole in it :facepalm:
24y24a1.jpg
Forget the hole. Let’s discuss those floral sheets.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
What floral sheets? That's a dining room table :)
It's ok I'm not the boss at my ( her ) house. I lost that job after our first baby and she asked my to change his diapers. I came back and handed him to her after a moment she said it still smells did you change him, I said nope it was full of poop , from that point I was no longer boss at our house.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
LOL
Our 45 degree angles represent a stinger
NC State's 45 degree angles represent a fang
The Wolfpack Font will be exclusive to NC State Athletics and is inspired by the Univers family of fonts used by NC State University. It provides a modern take with noticeable touches such as fangs within the lettering and numbers.

Research done for the brand positioning more clearly identified the traits of a wolfpack to be incorporated into future uniform and branding campaigns, such as wolves' ferocity in attacking with their fangs, an element factored into the font design.

I was starting to come around on ours.

Now?

tumblr_nvls5nUYAl1tzew82o3_500.gif

(It's really not that big of a deal... I hope)

With all the talk about changes with the new branding and the official gold, I wonder if the band uniforms will change. I would branding covers everything Tech related. I really like the all white uniforms that they have been wearing for however many years. I can't imagine anything new looking any better, but maybe the quality will improve.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
With all the talk about changes with the new branding and the official gold, I wonder if the band uniforms will change. I would branding covers everything Tech related. I really like the all white uniforms that they have been wearing for however many years. I can't imagine anything new looking any better, but maybe the quality will improve.
I would love to see the band with gold jackets ala 1990