Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

Deleted member 2897

Aaaaaaaaand 11 days after I ordered a simple new Gold Adidas T-Shirt, the same kind that had pictures posted all over social media, they still can't give me even a very rough estimate of when they might actually send me a shirt. Sad.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Aaaaaaaaand 11 days after I ordered a simple new Gold Adidas T-Shirt, the same kind that had pictures posted all over social media, they still can't give me even a very rough estimate of when they might actually send me a shirt. Sad.
Sorry about that. My texas order and fla order are being delivered to day. Going to wear mine tomorrow!.

Deleted member 2897

Sorry about that. My texas order and fla order are being delivered to day. Going to wear mine tomorrow!.

Sweet! Can't wait. The most frustrating part to me is not waiting (day after tomorrow is 2 weeks since my order), but the lack of information. I left messages back where they told me to if I had questions or needed an order update and nobody ever returns the messages.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Sweet! Can't wait. The most frustrating part to me is not waiting (day after tomorrow is 2 weeks since my order), but the lack of information. I left messages back where they told me to if I had questions or needed an order update and nobody ever returns the messages.
yeah I also emailed the lady who sent the original delay notification and haven't heard back

Deleted member 2897

Bookstore responded today. They literally have no ETA at all when they can fulfill my T-Shirt order. It’s not their fault in that UPS lost the whole trucks worth of shipment and Adidas can’t tell them when the next round will be.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Bookstore responded today. They literally have no ETA at all when they can fulfill my T-Shirt order. It’s not their fault in that UPS lost the whole trucks worth of shipment and Adidas can’t tell them when the next round will be.

Want the good news first or the bad news first?

...meh I’ll give the bad news first. I hijacked the UPS truck so it won’t be arriving at all.

The good news is you can get that merchandise for half off through me now.:sneaky:

Seriously though....how does UPS lose an entire truck?:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2897

Want the good news first or the bad news first?

...meh I’ll give the bad news first. I hijacked the UPS truck so it won’t be arriving at all.

The good news is you can get that merchandise for half off through me now.:sneaky:

Seriously though....how does UPS lose an entire truck?:ROFLMAO:

I traded a few emails with someone from the Bookstore. We had a few laughs about "What can Brown take from you?" "Its up with the Brown and Gold" and so on. It is impossible - one envelope can fall down in a crack or somewhere random...boxes of shirts could get temporarily misplaced somewhere, but someone would quickly find it. My guess is it got misplaced and then someone else discovered it and looted it.