Lucas Johnson (highlights)

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
He would be a fool to transfer after this year, playing time or no. Her would be the heir apparent to start with a coach that had demonstrated that his starter is going to play the Lions share of the minutes.

I fully expect tqm to start next year and play a ton. He's got a million reps and those reps matter.

I've been as excited on this board as anybody about LJ (go back and read his recruiting thread if you don't believe me), and I fully expect him to be a badass, but I expect that in 2 years. If he beats out tqm, cool, but I'm not worried if he doesn't.
I hope you are right. CPJ will feel his seat start to warm a little if they don't at least go to a bowl game, IMO. I personally do not think the offense can be improved enough with just better line play. We need a semblance of a passing threat. Hoping LJ has a great spring, puts pressure on TM to step up his passing , and there is a real battle in the fall for #1. Either way, our O should be better, and CPJ will start the one to give the team it's best chance to win.