Lucas Johnson (highlights)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I sure hope this young man gets a real chance to show off these skills. He definitely has the skills to run our offense. The only thing he seems to lack vs TM is the number of years in this offense. If PJ continues to weigh this as a negative in his evaluation of who should be under center for us...it seems to be adding up to another Donny Davis situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I sure hope this young man gets a real chance to show off these skills. He definitely has the skills to run our offense. The only thing he seems to lack vs TM is the number of years in this offense. If PJ continues to weigh this as a negative in his evaluation of who should be under center for us...it seems to be adding up to another Donny Davis situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I wish our coach wanted to win games instead of play favorites. :rolleyes:

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
He would be a fool to transfer after this year, playing time or no. Her would be the heir apparent to start with a coach that had demonstrated that his starter is going to play the Lions share of the minutes.

I fully expect tqm to start next year and play a ton. He's got a million reps and those reps matter.

I've been as excited on this board as anybody about LJ (go back and read his recruiting thread if you don't believe me), and I fully expect him to be a badass, but I expect that in 2 years. If he beats out tqm, cool, but I'm not worried if he doesn't.