Louisville Post Game

I’ll bet the bama boards weren’t saying we must be terrible because we only beat a P5 team by 35+ points.

Now, can we get back to Wells instead of bitching and moaning after an impressive win?!?!

No one here is saying we must be terrible. You're making an argument that doesn't exist.

But there are plenty of fans who aren't as excited as you for destroying one of the worst teams in all of FBS football, the week after destroying a team ranked #125 in FBS. It's nice but still a cupcake blowout. not sure why this offends you so much.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
No one here is saying we must be terrible. You're making an argument that doesn't exist.

But there are plenty of fans who aren't as excited as you for destroying one of the worst teams in all of FBS football, the week after destroying a team ranked #125 in FBS. It's nice but still a cupcake blowout. not sure why this offends you so much.
A lot of people had this game pegged as a loss in the preseason.

slugboy

Staff member
Hey, there’s a perfectly good “how long will CPJ last” thread, y’all. Why not put our schedule bashing there?

It’s not fair to this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
A lot of people had this game pegged as a loss in the preseason.

@RamblinWreck92 is trying to change the narrative into one in which somehow "everyone agrees" that LOLvl is a Pwr5 cupcake that we should have been expected to dominate. According to the prediction poll, only 15.4% predicted GT to win by more than 14. On the other hand, 31.7% predicted GT to lose and 57.7% predicted GT to lose or to win by less than 7. While it may be true that LOLvl is not a great team, and certainly not a great D, it is not true that this was somehow an agreed upon opinion before the game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
@RamblinWreck92 is trying to change the narrative into one in which somehow "everyone agrees" that LOLvl is a Pwr5 cupcake that we should have been expected to dominate. According to the prediction poll, only 15.4% predicted GT to win by more than 14. On the other hand, 31.7% predicted GT to lose and 57.7% predicted GT to lose or to win by less than 7. While it may be true that LOLvl is not a great team, and certainly not a great D, it is not true that this was somehow an agreed upon opinion before the game.
The coach bashers are trying to minimize anything positive that happens. Taquan had a phenomenal game but that has to have an asterisk because of who we played. Coach did a ****ty job play calling because he didn’t throw the ball all over the yard in the second half. If you know who has an agenda you take it all with a grain of salt.

**Totally random question, but do you know how to increase font size on this forum? At night my old *** eyes (51) can’t hardly read the little type on my phone.

The coach bashers are trying to minimize anything positive that happens. Taquan had a phenomenal game but that has to have an asterisk because of who we played. Coach did a ****ty job play calling because he didn’t throw the ball all over the yard in the second half. If you know who has an agenda you take it all with a grain of salt.

**Totally random question, but do you know how to increase font size on this forum? At night my old *** eyes (51) can’t hardly read the little type on my phone.
At the top of the window that you type something in, there are a bunch of icons, starting with the letter B, then I, then U, After that, the second A you see is the one to click for font size.

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
He is a USF fan living in ATL if I remember correctly. He came on before the USF game and has been a nice addition to the forum. Like IloveTheOption (Virginia Fan), we may get him to be a Tech fan as well when not playing USF again.

That is correct. USF fan in Woodstock. I have always enjoyed watching Georgia Tech though. I am actually thinking about getting tickets for your game this Saturday. We play Tulsa on Friday this week so I wouldn't miss my Bulls. What is the best way to get tickets for GT games?

I wouldn't mind being unbeaten right now. And our schedule includes folks like Bowling Green, Alcorn and Pitt.....(and Lousiville, apparently)...so it is nothing to crow about either this year.

I am glad Robo is on our board.

I really appreciate that! You guys have become my 2nd favorite cfb team

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
That is correct. USF fan in Woodstock. I have always enjoyed watching Georgia Tech though. I am actually thinking about getting tickets for your game this Saturday. We play Tulsa on Friday this week so I wouldn't miss my Bulls. What is the best way to get tickets for GT games?

They still have plenty available at the GT site: https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...inkID=gatech&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

There are plenty of tickets, most at lower cost, on stubhub: https://www.stubhub.com/georgia-tec...um-10-13-2018/event/103425541/?sort=price+asc

EDIT: You can also check the ticket exchange thread at the top of the football forum here. Can probably get a better deal, but no guarantees like from GT or StubHub.

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
They still have plenty available at the GT site: https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...inkID=gatech&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

There are plenty of tickets, most at lower cost, on stubhub: https://www.stubhub.com/georgia-tec...um-10-13-2018/event/103425541/?sort=price+asc

EDIT: You can also check the ticket exchange thread at the top of the football forum here. Can probably get a better deal, but no guarantees like from GT or StubHub.

Thank you! I just found some fairly priced on Seatgeek, as well.
I am excited to see the stadium.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Thank you! I just found some fairly priced on Seatgeek, as well.
I am excited to see the stadium.

I would just show up at the stadium. Wear a yellow/gold shirt (shade isn't important despite what you read here). Avoid the "pros" who are scalping for a profit. You can usually get tickets for dirt cheap at BDS, even lower than any online price advertised. This would include the Duke game even though it is homecoming.