Line opens at Tech +29 for COFH

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just got offered a ticket to the Ohio/Michigan game. Part of me wants to go but it’s at the same damn time.... Haven’t missed a Tech/georgia game yet.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
[QUOTE="Ash, post: 662451, member: 1448"]Could it be that the explanation for why our O has seemed lost and unprepared this year is because we have been practicing for Uga all season?[/QUOTE]
No I'm pretty sure this is the reason:
th

alagold

Helluva Engineer
If we can't score much it will be tough to beat the line.
I figure they will put up 40+ ( easy given our fumbles and ints) so we have to get 10+.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Could it be that the explanation for why our O has seemed lost and unprepared this year is because we have been practicing for Uga all season?
I'll be honest, the way this season has gone, if I found out this was true, I would be very happy. :)

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Just got offered a ticket to the Ohio/Michigan game. Part of me wants to go but it’s at the same damn time.... Haven’t missed a Tech/georgia game yet.

If you ever had to pick one to miss, this would be the one... This is is likely to be the worst loss we have ever had in the series...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If you ever had to pick one to miss, this would be the one... This is is likely to be the worst loss we have ever had in the series...
One other thing keeping me from going is the 35 degree weather with rain and snow forecasted for Saturday. But it is Michigan. It could be 65 here by then lol

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I think the only way it is that close is if they pull their entire starting offense and defense at halftime to keep them healthy for the SEC championship game...
If they don't pull the starters, I see this game as something like 63-0. If they do pull their starters at half, then I still see this game as 49-0...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think the line pretty much mirrors the alumni plus support.

At Academy Sports in Kennesaw the selection of uga verses gt is 222 to 7. I bought all the sweet camo gt hats.

I think our team perform way above what can be expected, but sadly we are rebuilding from a 35 sr roster to a 10 sr roster w new coaches and scheme.

Our players will fight and with luck will be respectable. I am going uga 35 gt 14.