Let the countdown begin.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I think my favorite dunk was at home against UNC when he came baseline, jumped and turned in mid air got to the other side of the rim and slammed a one handed put back. I couldn't find it on Youtube.

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
I think my favorite dunk was at home against UNC when he came baseline, jumped and turned in mid air got to the other side of the rim and slammed a one handed put back. I couldn't find it on Youtube.
Its on one of his dunk mixes on YouTube. I think it's called like forgotten dunker Ismail Muhammed. Something along those lines. Worth a watch

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
2003_CBB_GEORGIA_TECH_LARGE.JPG
georgiatechsports_t440.jpg
12713_512.jpg
elder.jpg

My favorite day of the countdown, my personal favorite player from GT.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Its game day people!
I saved the greatest offensive player in GT history for day zero. Nothing to do with his number. This cat had 2,115 points in 99 games. averaging 21.4 for his career.

52577a_lg.jpeg

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
Love 3D, but have you ever heard of Rich Yunkas?

Its game day people!
I saved the greatest offensive player in GT history for day zero. Nothing to do with his number. This cat had 2,115 points in 99 games. averaging 21.4 for his career.

52577a_lg.jpeg

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Indeed I have and he does hold the all time record for total points and ppg. But I think you could put 18 year old Dennis Scott in todays game and he could still get you 20 a game. Not sure that can be said for Yunkas

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Nah.

1-It would look basically the same.
2-My overall fandom has declined a lot in the past year honestly. I will watch and keep up on recruiting because it interests me but I have zero real expectations for the program with its current philosophies and leadership.