Let’s do Junior’s Grill while we’re at it.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Can anybody guess my order? Lol. They had a great breakfast sandwich as well. I lived in Smith so I was there often. Man, those were the days!

Remember to give your answer in juniors lingo please. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Ps: Tommy was the best, he always had a smile and a kind word for the tech boys. I forget what his mom’s name was but she was there all the time too.

8f6742ded274c4fd253c456f948f823b.jpg
Hot tube Time machine....wow!

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Junior's opened as Pilgrim's in 1948 on North Avenue at Techwood Drive. It was at the North Avenue and Techwood Drive location until 1967.

I guess I went to its second location. Tech Motel and a laundry mat were in the same strip, but I forget the orientation of the shops. I don't remember anything at the corner of North Avenue and Techwood Drive but Techwood Dorm and its parking lot.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Junior's opened as Pilgrim's in 1948 on North Avenue at Techwood Drive. It was at the North Avenue and Techwood Drive location until 1967.
I was married and in the 10th ave apts IIRC, '61 to '63. It's been a long time. Calloway apts?? Wish I had known of Juniors, sounds like my kind of place. I was out of the Navy and working on EE degree after a BS from Sewanee. Spent all my time studying, trying to keep up and "get OUT with degree". Only extra curricular activity I recall were football games. There were some good historic ones.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
dress 2 cheese side overboard.

At least it was the one year I lived in Smith. At the beginning of the school year it was extremely narrow and getting it to go and eat in the dorm room was easiest. At the end of that year Engineer's had moved to under Wendy's and Junior's took over their space and turned into a short order -- plus Piccadilly style restaurant.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
The French toast, dusted, was good. Dress one side, also. The chicken oregano fairly often.
Did they ever do country fried steak? It's been a long while for me.

I loved Junior’s,but you’ve got to come to Oklahoma for the best country-fried steak. Except we call it chicken-fried steak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
Top two Ten Cheese it.
A group of us from Drama Tech used to go there almost nightly. One day someone loaded a picnic table ln the back of a pick up truck and parked it in front. Tommy came out and served us with a towel draped over his arm.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Can anybody guess my order? Lol. They had a great breakfast sandwich as well. I lived in Smith so I was there often. Man, those were the days!

Remember to give your answer in juniors lingo please. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Ps: Tommy was the best, he always had a smile and a kind word for the tech boys. I forget what his mom’s name was but she was there all the time too.

8f6742ded274c4fd253c456f948f823b.jpg

In the summer of 1968 when I arrived, Engineer's Book Store was located a couple of blocks west on North Avenue and the pictured book store was a laundry mat. That was Junior's location for my time at Tech.