Let’s do Junior’s Grill while we’re at it.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Can anybody guess my order? Lol. They had a great breakfast sandwich as well. I lived in Smith so I was there often. Man, those were the days!

Remember to give your answer in juniors lingo please. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Ps: Tommy was the best, he always had a smile and a kind word for the tech boys. I forget what his mom’s name was but she was there all the time too.

8f6742ded274c4fd253c456f948f823b.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
i worked at robbery and would check out book prices at store in picture.

While doing that i learned about Juniors
My favorite was the thin sliced roast beef hoagie. it had schreded lettuce, tomato which i added lots of mustard and black pepper.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Can anybody guess my order? Lol. They had a great breakfast sandwich as well. I lived in Smith so I was there often. Man, those were the days!

Remember to give your answer in juniors lingo please. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Ps: Tommy was the best, he always had a smile and a kind word for the tech boys. I forget what his mom’s name was but she was there all the time too.

8f6742ded274c4fd253c456f948f823b.jpg

Dress two, side cheese?

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
If I'm remembering right it was "hold two, side" and "seaboard" was a to go order???

Wasn't there an item that would end with "choke it"??? Seems like a friend always order it.

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
By the time I got there, EBS had moved up the street a ways. There was a Laundromat in that space, I think. Ah, but Juniors Grill...wonderful. I used to go over for breakfast early in the fall and watch the Yankee freshman see grits for the first time ever.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
My pop exposed me to a lot of great Tech traditions....I probably shouldn’t hold it against him for missing this one. Did Juniors open after the mid 60s?