LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Has anyone been arrested? People who break the law get arrested. These are NCAA infractions, minor ones at that. Nothing more, nothing less.

i think AE was referencing the press conference where pastner said that nobody broke any laws like 7 times haha. could be wrong tho. appreciate your info as always jump

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
i think AE was referencing the press conference where pastner said that nobody broke any laws like 7 times haha. could be wrong tho. appreciate your info as always jump
Pretty sure he was so adamant about that because of all the rumors and the mystery about the situation. We would be completely in the dark without @Jumpman about the situation.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I understand GT has elevated the director of operations to temporarily replace LeBarrie? Doesn’t sound so minor any more?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I understand GT has elevated the director of operations to temporarily replace LeBarrie? Doesn’t sound so minor any more?
If you don't elevate someone temporarily, you're down a coach on the recruiting trail. Swartz was elevated when Hardy was out a week following birth of his son. Same principle. Swartz is able to be on the road until DLaB is back.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If you don't elevate someone temporarily, you're down a coach on the recruiting trail. Swartz was elevated when Hardy was out a week following birth of his son. Same principle. Swartz is able to be on the road until DLaB is back.
I’d prefer some alarmist rhetoric.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I watched Jose & Curtis have great games on Friday. We've only got so many chances left to watch Ben Lammers, a special player at GT. Mike Devoe had a fantastic weekend. Things are looking up.

I'll leave the alarmist rhetoric to @CLM. That seems to be his forte.

If Okogie returns next year, GT has a chance at an outstanding perimeter lineup. Too bad Ben doesn't have one season left.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Aren’t we doing the right thing to avoid possible further ncaa punishment?
Yes, it appears that the b-ball alum are just letting it be known that they fully support DLaB and want him back as soon as possible. He has bridged the divide with the alum and has them excited about the program again. I’m sure many of you here will show your support.