LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the full Goodman article
ESPN: Yellow Jackets assistant Darryl LaBarrie resigns in midst of investigation
"The NCAA review is taking longer than any of us would have hoped for," LaBarrie said in a statement released to ESPN. "Therefore, as a Georgia Tech graduate who loves the school, I recently resigned my assistant coaching position with the program to alleviate one of the many distractions that the team has had to deal with this season."
"As a college coach, father of three beautiful girls, and husband to my wonderful wife who has been terrific throughout this process, I have earned a reputation of a man of integrity that cares for student-athletes and following NCAA rules," he added. "I look forward to returning to college coaching and shaping the lives of young men along their journey. Thank you to all of my family, friends, former players, current members of the team, my teammates, and former coworkers that have been extremely supportive and positive this season. Meanwhile, as part of my continued cooperation with the review process, I will not comment further."

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Thanks for the updates.

Not what we hoped for, but at least it wraps up a portion of the unknown, rather CDL would be back or not this year... [emoji17]

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I’d love to see Korey McCray but he doesn’t fit the well rounded type CJP is probably looking for and I dunno if he’d be interested.

Keelon Lawson?
Jack Murphy?

I wonder if we could pry Brandin Knight from Rutgers. That might be one of my top picks TBH.

DaBiz

Georgia Tech Fan
Hate it for Darryl. There was no chance he was coming back. Decision was made weeks ago.

Time to move on.

CharlotteJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Hate it for Darryl. There was no chance he was coming back. Decision was made weeks ago.

Time to move on.
Any thoughts on who might be considered as a replacement? I know some local names were thrown out when he was originally assembling his staff, but curious what direction Pastner might go here.