LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So, since we aren't going to hire a new assistant until next year...and we are still paying Hewitt...lets just put Hewitt on the recruiting trail for us. Can't hurt!

Since we've all heard this joke before, I'll go ahead with the well, actually...

We have Julian Swartz on the road right now and, by all accounts, he's busting his *** recruiting Marcus Watson.

Also, Hewitt is a scout for the Clippers. He's got a job.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Just thinking out loud here but any chance DLab knew about the Carter situation and just didn't report it? I'm thinking if he was involved in it in any way GT fires him immediately, but that might explain how weird this whole situation is. We didn't really know if we were in trouble for not telling. I don't like just going into blind speculation which is what this is, but it explains a lot with people in the know basically thinking the suspension was ridiculous.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
The UNCAA has bigger fish to fry right now – they have to figure out how to get through the FBI investigation without actually doing anything about it.
Lol this is very true..... my thing is... Are there not bigger fish for the FBI to fry besides college basketball? I feel like this should be the least of the FBI's worries smh.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Can we please ban this phsycopath?

If this is really THE low-life, don't drop the soap, sissy boy Ron and we chose not to ban him, I would leave the board. No way we should allow him here.

The weirdo is in here beating his chest, proud to be the guy that helped wreck our program, and we let him roam freely.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Easy enough, but my point is that he shouldn't be allowed around anything GT related, much less a fan board to troll and wreak havoc.

Not to mention that I don't like the feeling that I may be interacting with a delusional ****wad.

Heeeyyy ... oh, you meant ...