LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I've loosely followed this season but I'm pretty sure the injuries (particularly Lammers') happened around that time.

As you can probably tell, I don't think LaB's absence has much to do with the team's recent swoon. I think it's more happenstance.

And, as a disclaimer, I say that as one who's not appreciative of the way he's being treated so I'm not trying to apologize for CPast or w/e. I also am one who's actually pretty upset with CPast regarding all the shat going on with the program lately.

I just happen to think the injuries are the driving factor.

I think injuries are the driving factor as well, something else just seems "off." I guess we'll find out one day what the heck is going on right now and I won't need to speculate anymore but they just aren't playing with that same intensity that we saw last season and even early this season. It's a rivalry game and we aren't even trying to close out on shooters. Obviously replacing a bunch of seniors with freshmen will cause some of that but there just seems to be a weird vibe right now.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I think injuries are the driving factor as well, something else just seems "off." I guess we'll find out one day what the heck is going on right now and I won't need to speculate anymore but they just aren't playing with that same intensity that we saw last season and even early this season. It's a rivalry game and we aren't even trying to close out on shooters. Obviously replacing a bunch of seniors with freshmen will cause some of that but there just seems to be a weird vibe right now.

I do agree the intensity wasn't there in that game. Alston had it but your 10th man off the bench can't be the one leading in that regard.

I also agree something seems 'off'. We're playing like that Pacers team where one guy (allegedly) *ahem* 'got familiar' with one of his teammates sidepiece(s).

No, I'm not saying anything like that happened. Just saying we're casting off a similar, weird vibe.

Woah now. Don't need to have these kind of message board issues showing up on TMZ. Has @CuseJacket lost the board?

Heh. I'll just say I wouldn't be the Austin twin in that scenario. :blackeye::cigar:

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not even close to being right. And I’m laughing at the fool I have on ignore who thinks DLaB is my source. I’ve just stopped posting because of people like him.

As I mentioned, we have managed to run off the best source in years. Damn shame, but almost standard for the GT fan base.

All the noise aside Jump, your input was always appreciated, and I hope you will continue to contribute.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Oh cmon. People have been begging me to stop posting for years. That what makes the ignore button such a beautiful thing. Hell @Bruce Wayne has so many people on ignore he can barely keep up sometimes. Can't let the tiki torch brigade get the best of ya.

Oh, and I had my money on you being Rio......
I resemble that accusation.

I primarily use ignore out of being motivated to streamline content to help reduce the time I spend perusing. Typically, someone annoys me and makes me want to write essays of refutation (taking a lot of time and effort) so I try and just hit ignore.

Or, I find that someone's posts bore me to tears, or are repetitive and I ignore them as well. . . . Who is this @kg01 that keeps being mentioned?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I resemble that accusation.

I primarily use ignore out of being motivated to streamline content to help reduce the time I spend perusing. Typically, someone annoys me and makes me want to write essays of refutation (taking a lot of time and effort) so I try and just hit ignore.

Or, I find that someone's posts bore me to tears, or are repetitive and I ignore them as well. . . . Who is this @kg01 that keeps being mentioned?

+1

Ignore is great for people who talk all sorts of ****, but don't really add to the convo. Also great to use on people who are clearly doing rails & rails of blow before they write their posts.

Gtfrom718

Georgia Tech Fan
Hearing LaBarrie actually left the program about a week ago. Either that or he would’ve got investigated. Whole thing stems around a situation in which is why justin was suspended for those 2 games earlier in the season. LaBarrie supposedly gave him and Nassir Little money to go to the strip club on Little’s recruiting trip. Was waiting till they announced his departure to inform you guys, But I honestly have no clue why this is taking so long.